D’s Aboriginal Art & Gifts Specializes in:
- Northwest Coastal (NWC) Native original works by Denise Miller including rawhide drums, rattles, dream catchers and ornaments, carved and wood-burned decorated smudge boxes, trinket boxes and wooden ware, bridal and keepsake arrangements and ornaments, beadwork and more;
- Original works by a variety of talented Northwest Coastal First Nations artists and artisans depicting images with Aboriginal Coastal themes and motifs of the Salish Sea region. Many of these beautiful pieces are wonderful gifts for corporate clients, speakers, hosts, weddings and other occasions.
- Manufactured products by Aboriginal companies using NWC native motifs and patterns, ranging from jewellery, watches, scarves, ties and t-shirts to housewares, water bottles, umbrellas and travel mugs.
Wonderful corporate and wedding gifts include:
- Silver plated servers & bowls,
- Original paintings and hand-crafted rawhide drums,
- Coasters, ceramic salt & pepper grinders, travel mugs, mugs & water bottles,
- wedding vases, dream catchers, dolls, silk scarves, ties, watches, custom drums
- Clothing in stock ranges from short and long sleeved t-shirts to hoodies, ties and scarves;
- purses/bags, umbrellas, travel mugs and water bottles;
- Children’s learning books and stuffies;
- Posters, cards & Aboriginal art/craft supplies.
Unique and original personal and keepsake items include:
- Jewelry in silver, beadwork & rawhide
- Gold jewelry available by commission
- Native drums, rattles & window hangers
- Paintings in oil & acrylic
- Antler carvings
- Wedding rattles and bouquets
Commissions are welcome!
We consign original works of Aboriginal and Northwest Coast Art.
Classes in small groups (up to four) or one – on – one lessons in art forms such as rawhide drum making and beadwork are available.
Browse the galleries and come in and see the exquisite silver work, detailed beadwork, one-of-a-kind painted drums and many more gifts.